Apply to Exhibit
Exhibit at the SourceDirect Show
Interested in Exhibiting at SourceDirect? Booth price starts at $3,475.
The SourceDirect March 2018 Post Show Report is now available for download here.
Note: all fields are required unless labeled otherwise.
Planning to Exhibit at the next event?
Here are the criteria for exhibiting as a SourceDirect or ASD exhibitor.
The SourceDirect Exhibitor [Criteria]
SourceDirect exhibitors are considered as an OEM, ODM, Exporter, or Manufacturing Factory. They produce made-to-order or fully finished merchandise, and ship to importers, resellers, brands, distributors, and/or larger volume private label retailers.
- They are factories that produce made to order or finished individual products in bulk quantities.
- They export products from their country directly to an international customer that will import the merchandise.
- They do not have an operating facility or warehouse in the USA.
- They do not inventory merchandise in the USA.
- The responsibility for their products terminates at the exporting shipping point.
- They cannot communicate or transact business on a daily basis with ASD buying attendees.
- They cannot invoice, receive orders, process returns, or ship merchandise to individual retailers from a US location.
- In essence, they service our ASD exhibitors and not our ASD buyers or attendees.
The ASD Exhibitor [Criteria]
ASD Exhibitors are USA companies that service the retail and Internet retailer community throughout North America. They are considered to be resellers and also referred to as IMPORTERS; most of their products are purchased, imported, and then resold. Their businesses’ include these components:
- They possess a state or federal ID # and are a legally incorporated company of the USA.
- They are an established business entity for consumer product sales and distribution.
- They have proper insurance policies and banking establishments.
- They have distribution centers or warehouses that inventory their product in the USA.
- A physical distribution center and address that ships, receives, and delivers merchandise from their inventory to the retailer’s location.
- They have an administration staff to service the functions of sales, shipping, distribution, and customer service.
- A customer service staff who can provide information and communication for processing orders, reorders, returns, discuss problems, provide information on delivery status, etc. to their retailers or other customers.
- They possess an accounts receivable department to discuss invoices, collect payments, issue credits, grant payment terms, and handle any billing issues that occur.
- A sales staff that maintains customer relations, prospects new customers, and services the current customers.