Apply to Exhibit
Exhibit at the SourceDirect Show
Interested in Exhibiting at SourceDirect? Booth price starts at $3,475.
The SourceDirect August 2017 Post Show Report is now available for download here.
All Fields are Required Unless Labeled Otherwise
Planning to Exhibit at the next event?
Here are the criteria for exhibiting as a SourceDirect or ASD exhibitor.
The SourceDirect Exhibitor [Criteria]
SourceDirect exhibitors are considered as an OEM, ODM, Exporter, or Manufacturing Factory. They produce made-to-order or fully finished merchandise, and ship to importers, resellers, brands, distributors, and/or larger volume private label retailers.
- They are factories that produce made to order or finished individual products in bulk quantities.
- They export products from their country directly to an international customer that will import the merchandise.
- They do not have an operating facility or warehouse in the USA.
- They do not inventory merchandise in the USA.
- The responsibility for their products terminates at the exporting shipping point.
- They cannot communicate or transact business on a daily basis with ASD buying attendees.
- They cannot invoice, receive orders, process returns, or ship merchandise to individual retailers from a US location.
- In essence, they service our ASD exhibitors and not our ASD buyers or attendees.
The ASD Exhibitor [Criteria]
ASD Exhibitors are USA companies that service the retail and Internet retailer community throughout North America. They are considered to be resellers and also referred to as IMPORTERS; most of their products are purchased, imported, and then resold. Their businesses’ include these components:
- They possess a state or federal ID # and are a legally incorporated company of the USA.
- They are an established business entity for consumer product sales and distribution.
- They have proper insurance policies and banking establishments.
- They have distribution centers or warehouses that inventory their product in the USA.
- A physical distribution center and address that ships, receives, and delivers merchandise from their inventory to the retailer’s location.
- They have an administration staff to service the functions of sales, shipping, distribution, and customer service.
- A customer service staff who can provide information and communication for processing orders, reorders, returns, discuss problems, provide information on delivery status, etc. to their retailers or other customers.
- They possess an accounts receivable department to discuss invoices, collect payments, issue credits, grant payment terms, and handle any billing issues that occur.
- A sales staff that maintains customer relations, prospects new customers, and services the current customers.